Cocoa sposobstvuet rapid muscle recovery of athletes than when drinking other beverages.
U.S. scientists conducted the study, which involved professional athletes.
The researchers compared the speed of resumption of the full functionality of the muscles after carrying out physical exercises in the use of different drinks.
It turned out that cocoa contributed to a more rapid muscle recovery of athletes than when drinking other beverages.
Experts report that cacao contains the necessary amounts of protein for the muscle recovery process and carbohydrates that fills the energy supply.
Eating cocoa reduces blood pressure and reduces mortality from cardiovascular disease in men.
Scientists believe that the heart and blood vessels improve essential oil cocoa and antioxidants in its composition.
More about Polskaya
Cocoa is a valuable source of proteins, potassium and zinc, and also fiber, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and other nutrients.
- Prevents heart disease and blood vessels
Cocoa has the ability to reduce inflammation, normalize cholesterol and blood sugar. These effects potentially reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
- Cocoa has an antioxidant effect
Natural cocoa powder contains polyphenols, able to capture and gasetechnologie radicals, so drink also to a certain extent, can protect the cardiovascular system.
- Kokolokihistogrammi skills
Polyphenols can reduce the risk of development of neurodegenerative processes. By increasing the elasticity of blood vessels, improving blood flow and blood flow to the brain.
- The antioxidants in cocoa protect the skin effectively and the not cause acne, despite a common myth.
Opposite cocoa protects against excessive ultraviolet radiation and prevents aging.
MAKE COCOA IN THREE DIFFERENT WAYS! UNEXPECTED RECIPES WITH AVOCADO, BANANA, OATMEAL
How to drink cocoa to get the most health benefits
- Choose quality cocoa, in which no dried milk, sugar or other impurities.
- Cocoa can not only drink. It can be added to porridges and puddings, homemade chocolates and energy bars bananas, dates and nuts.
- European organisation for food safety advises to eat every day, 2.5 g of cocoa, or 10 grams of dark bitter chocolate.