KHN senior Colorado correspondent Markian Hawryluk discussed how a rural Colorado town is crowdsourcing ways to get prescription medicines delivered on KUNC’s “Colorado Edition” on Monday.
- Click here to hear Hawryluk on KUNC
- Read Hawryluk’s “How One Rural Town Without a Pharmacy Is Crowdsourcing to Get Meds“
KHN Editor-in-Chief Elisabeth Rosenthal discussed how medical education changed during the pandemic on NPR’s “Here and Now” on Tuesday.
- Click here to hear Rosenthal on NPR
KHN freelancer Amy Worden chatted about high vaccine hesitancy among prison staffers on Newsy’s “Morning Rush” on Tuesday.
- Click here to watch Worden on Newsy
- Read Worden’s “Most Inmates Have Had Their Covid Shots — But Their Guards Likely Haven’t“
KHN correspondent Aneri Pattani talked about new opioid overdose data on NPR’s “Morning Edition” on Thursday.
- Click here to hear Pattani on NPR
- Read Pattani’s “How ERs Fail Patients With Addiction: One Patient’s Tragic Death“
KHN senior correspondent Julie Appleby discussed hospital price transparency regulations on NPR’s “Morning Edition” on Friday.
- Click here to hear Appleby on NPR
- Read Appleby’s “Hospital Prices Must Now Be Transparent. For Many Consumers, They’re Still Anyone’s Guess.“
Source: Read Full Article