In the category of aphrodisiacs is not only the chocolate. The experts identified 5 foods that can be consumed to improve the quality of sexual life.
1. Ground flax seeds. This superfood known for its antioxidant properties and ability to increase blood flow to the pelvic area, where is located the genitals. Flax seeds contain lignans – oestrogen-like chemical substances that have antiviral, antibacterial and anticancer effects. They’re also a great source of omega-3.
2. Oysters. One of the most popular aphrodisiacs in history. Oysters are rich in zinc, a key mineral for improving the quality of sexual life. The fact that the zinc helps the body produce testosterone – a hormone associated with sexual desire. It is also necessary for the synthesis of thyroid hormones, needed for more energy.
3. Pumpkin seeds. Like oysters, pumpkin seeds are filled with zinc. But they are also a great source of magnesium. Have antioxidant, antihypertensive and cardioprotective effects is very important for a normal sexual life. Also in the seeds of pumpkin variety of fatty acids omega-3.
4. The seeds of the pomegranate. They are rich in polyphenols which are associated with reduced risk of hypertension, heart disease and strokes. Also pomegranate seeds relaxes blood vessels and facilitate better blood flow to the brain and heart. And if the polyphenols is better to supply blood to these organs, why they are unable to fill with blood and the lower part of the body, where the genitals?
5. Avocado. Let’s start with the fun fact that you probably don’t know. Avocado in the Aztec language means “testicle”. But it’s really useful for eggs the product because it contains vitamin E. a Key antioxidant that dilates blood vessels and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. Well, the eggs he provides the service, reducing the level of sperm DNA damage. (READ MORE)